Photo-optical dynamic image analysis instrument for comprehensive shape and size characterization of wet suspensions and slurries.
Microtrac SI Features:
- Ability to measure 24 size and shape parameters
- Measurement range of 1 to 2000 microns
- High speed, high resolution analysis
- High and low Concentrations
- Temperature range 10°C to 40°C
- 2456 x 2058 5 megapixel camera
Microtrac SI Benefits:
- By utilizing dynamic imaging, size, and shape analysis, users can quickly characterize complicated wet samples in shorter amounts of time verses other methods of measurement
- 62 images per second allows users to capture a complete picture of the sample being measured.
- Full frame camera ensures clear images and both high and low concentrations
- Utilizing stroboscopic LED lights provides superior image clarity
If you’re still using sieve analysis for your particle analysis needs, you may be faced with frequent measurement errors such as failing to collect the complete set of particles from each sieve, mis-weighing, incorrect data entry or calculation errors with distribution percent values. Not to mention this method can be frustratingly slow and labor-intensive. Image analysis gets you past these hurdles with minimal effort.
In this webinar you'll learn about making the transition to image analysis from sieving!
Microtrac, Inc. is a particle characterization instrumentation company dedicated to particle science and customer satisfaction. Microtrac released the first commercially available particle size analyzer using laser diffraction. We have over 40 years particle characterization experience and technology.
Please visit the complete information on this.